Service Technician (North Jersey)
Compensation: Based on Experience
Note: This is a Field Service Position, NOT an IT Position***
***Please Note: This is an Entry to Mid-Level Position***
Please be sure to read the notes above.
Integrated Scale Systems, a supplier of industrial weighing equipment and
instrumentation, is currently seeking to hire a Field Service Technician with
excellent troubleshooting skills. We offer a competitive salary, and excellent
benefits, including health, vision, dental & 401K.
- be able to lift up 50-60 pounds several hundred times a day.
- be able to park a company vehicle in a secure location.
- have a valid Driver’s License.
- have reliable travel to shop during training period before being issued a
- be able to travel throughout all of New Jersey, New York (Hudson Valley/5
Boroughs), Connecticut and Eastern Pennsylvania.
- be able to read and interpret various manuals or drawings for industrial
- have PC/Windows experience (wireless/wired networking knowledge a plus).
- be able to provide excellent customer service to a wide variety of customers.
- maintain a high level of technical proficiency.
- be able to work overtime.
- be able to work unsupervised to accomplish a days' work.
train the right candidate to use specialized tools and equipment. After a
successful training period, you will be outfitted with a company vehicle.
Standard hours of operation are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Candidates can reply to this post with resume.
candidates will be contacted to come in, fill out an application and interview.