Integrated Scale Systems is a well established and expanding company specializing in the sales and service of industrial weighing equipment. It also serves as the hardware service support arm of Valdata Systems, a leader in chemical management software systems.
Integrated Scale Systems offers competitive salaries and outstanding benefits, including:
***Please Note: This is an Entry to Mid-Level Position***
Please be sure to read the notes above.
Integrated Scale Systems, a supplier of industrial weighing equipment and instrumentation, is currently seeking to hire a Field Service Technician with excellent troubleshooting skills.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefits, including health, vision, dental & 401K.
– be able to lift up 50-60 pounds several hundred times a day.
– be able to park a company vehicle in a secure location.
– have a valid Driver’s License.
– have reliable travel to shop during training period before being issued a company vehicle.
– be able to travel throughout all of New Jersey, New York (Hudson Valley/5 Boroughs), Connecticut and Eastern Pennsylvania.
– be able to read and interpret various manuals or drawings for industrial weighing equipment.
– have PC/Windows experience (wireless/wired networking knowledge a plus).
– be able to provide excellent customer service to a wide variety of customers.
– maintain a high level of technical proficiency.
– be able to work overtime.
– be able to work unsupervised to accomplish a days’ work.
We will train the right candidate to use specialized tools and equipment. After a successful training period, you will be outfitted with a company vehicle.
Standard hours of operation are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Candidates can reply to this post with resume.
Potential candidates will be contacted to come in, fill out an application and interview.